Kimlyn J. Patishnock is the Senior Director of Administrative and Financial Services.
Reporting to the Dean of University Libraries and Scholarly Communications, Kimlyn and her team coordinate all aspects of strategic planning, assessment, grants and contracts, administrative services (including security, facilities, fiscal planning, and Business Office operations) at 37 libraries on 24 campuses comprising the Penn State Libraries.
Units within Administrative and Financial Services include:
- Business Office (staff only)
- Facilities Administration
- Libraries Assessment and Metrics Council
- Libraries Financial Officer
- Public Relations and Marketing