- Identified by a bright pink flier with printed hand
- Processing period: one to three working days
- Cataloging level required: Full
Items to be treated as hand carry rush are placed on the rush shelf by CatMarking and contain a bright pink Hand Carry Rush flier.
Hand Carry Rush items are cataloged immediately and hand carried to the designated location in CatMarking or to the appropriate original cataloger if not fully cataloged.
The types of items treated as hand-carry rush are:
- University Park rush items
- CCL rush campus-ship orders and source orders
- Rush patron requests, accompanied by the electric green Request for In-Process Material flier
- UP and CCL reserve location items for the current or next academic term
- All CD-ROM items.