- Access World News (PSU) – Click on the map to focus your search to news sources in Europe/UK, or (within Europe/UK) France or UK/Ireland, or (within UK/Ireland) England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, or Wales.
- PressDisplay (PSU) – Mouse over Select Title > By Country to search or browse full-page color reproductions of newspapers from France, Ireland, and the U.K. Note: access is limited to a set number of simultaneous users.
- Factiva (PSU) – Select France, Ireland, or the United Kingdom from the drop-down list in the upper left corner to view today's headlines. Or use the Search Builder to search sources in the Celtic nations. Note: access is limited to a set number of simultaneous users. Please select the Logout link before closing your session.
- New York Times: Topics: Places – Select a country from the list to view recent related headlines. If you encounter an article that is available only to subscribers, the full-text of the New York Times is available in Factiva.
- NewsCAT – Searches the University Libraries' print and online collections for news sources. Use the Country drop-down list in the Advanced Search to find titles in England, France, Ireland (including Northern Ireland), Isle of Man, Scotland, or Wales. Use the Language, Format, and Time Period drop-down lists to further focus your results.
For more information on searching the University Libraries' resources for news, visit the News & Newspaper Sources research guide.