Robert Harris, Manager
Wendy Stodart, Part-Time Employment Services Coordinator
Lindsey Harter, Faculty Services/Professional Development Coordinator
Libraries Human Resources is dedicated to making a difference by providing comprehensive human resource services and partnering with the University Libraries community to support its goals and programs.
To achieve this mission we:
- Strive to be responsive and proactive in all dealings with our customers.
- Embrace and facilitate change and the opportunity it brings.
- Foster a welcoming climate that promotes civility and respect.
- Provide guidance and support to build a knowledgeable, service-oriented, and diverse workforce at all levels.
- Coordinate with the Office of Human Resources or other central University units to ensure the integration of quality human resource management into all Libraries operations.
- Demonstrating mutual respect and civility in our conduct and expecting and encouraging such conduct by others in the University Libraries community
- Protecting employee confidentiality/privacy
- Striving to be the model of honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness
- Building positive and productive relationships with all employees
- Maintaining a climate of open and clear communications
- Ensuring equitable and fair treatment of all University Libraries employees
- Excelling in service
- Fostering diversity