Are you starting a new research paper, a video, or other project that involves using and citing sources? This guide presents the basics of copyright, fair use, and citing materials. Links to great library resources for digital media projects are also shared. Download the new Copyright-Fair Use brochure (PDF), or use the Copyright-Fair Use page.
- Course Reserves Services Copyright Information
- Penn State Copyright resources — policies and laws pertaining to copyright.
- Penn State Copyright Perspectives
- Course packet preparation — copyright permissions and production of instructional materials.
- TEACH Act — revised and expanded parts of the U.S. Copyright Law governing faculty use of copyrighted materials
- Quick Copyright Tips