Skip to content
Penn State University Libraries

Centre County


Centre County CAN HELP Services

Having an issue with school or work and need help? The Office of Mental Health's "CAN HELP" service is available for anyone who needs support, consultation, counseling, answers, intervention, or any other emotional support for issues. The 24 hour, 7 days a week service can provide help for drug and alcohol- related treatments, community support in response to a disaster, short-term counseling and referrals to longer-term counseling, and many other services. CAN HELP Website.

To contact the Centre County CAN HELP services:

Mobile services can be arranged with CAN HELP to visit you where you are in the community