This information pertains to the libraries at University Park. For information on other campus libraries, visit your Campus Library website.
The free AT&T Wi-Fi service is in Penn State wireless locations at all Penn State campuses with the exception of the campus residence halls, the Pennsylvania College of Technology, and facilities and venues serviced through other AT&T Wi-Fi arrangements to include the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, The Nittany Lion Inn, The Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel, Beaver Stadium, Pegula Ice Arena, Bryce Jordan Center, and the University Park Airport.
Welcome visitors and neighbors!
As a visitor to our campus, you may access free AT&T wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) service from your personal computer or other wireless enabled device at any participating visitor wireless location.
Connecting to AT&T Visitor Wireless
Campus visitors wishing to access free AT&T Visitor Wireless service should follow these simple steps:
- Verify that you are in a wireless service area by checking your wireless signal for the network named "attwifi."
- Connect to "attwifi" by configuring your wireless network settings to access "attwifi."
- Launch a web browser and attempt to connect to any website.
- Click "Get Connected" to agree to Terms of Service on the AT&T Wi-Fi connection page.
- You're now connected to the Internet.
Call 1-888-888-7520 or email email@example.com for AT&T Wi-Fi support.