Library Locker Policy
- Lockers are intended for temporary storage of materials and should not be used for long term storage. If you require long term storage please ask at the Commons Desk about requesting a Study Carrel.
- The library is not responsible for materials kept in lockers. These Lockers are provided for your convenience and are to be used at your risk. It is your responsibility to remember your locker number and combination.
- Food and drink containers may not be stored in lockers.
- Library materials that have not been checked out should not be stored in lockers. Library materials that are not checked out will be returned to the collection.
- Lockers are subject to inspection at any time.
- All lockers must be cleared out on Saturdays by Midnight. Items found after this time will be sent to Lost and Found, 1st Floor Pattee, Commons Services Desk.
If you need assistance please ask at the nearest service desk.
In addition to the lockers, study carrels are available for long term use.