Beginning May 9, parts of Pattee Library, first floor, will be closed for the summer, so that work crews can complete needed interior renovations.
Affected areas include:
- The Course Reserves Services area and its three group study rooms
- The Adult Stay and Study Space
- The Reading Room, housing the Leisure Reading Collection
- The first floor Pattee stacks will be open, but access will be via elevator or stairs from the second floor
Access to collections and services will be maintained throughout the project.
- Course reserve materials and assistance, as well as laptop computer loans, will be available at the Lending Services Desk in central Pattee Library, first floor.
- Public-use computers are available throughout Pattee and Paterno. ITS computer labs are located nearby, in Burrowes and Sparks Buildings. See the links below for more information.
- Use the "I Want It" button in The CAT for convenient retrieval of materials from the stacks or the Leisure Reading collection (next-day delivery to the service desk location of your choice).
- Pattee Library, west, floors B, 2, and 3, will be open and will maintain normal summer hours. Included are the Blockson Room, instruction rooms, Library Service for Persons with Disabilities, MacKinnon's Café, the Media Commons, the Music and Media Center, the News and Microforms Library, and the Waring's America archives.
Real-time Computer Availability in Pattee and Paterno
ITS Computer Lab Locations
Laptop Lending and Usage Information
Work in affected areas is scheduled for completion in time for the fall semester.