We will accept .html, .doc, .rtf, .ppt and other documents in electronic format, such as course syllabi, reading lists, lecture notes, sample student assignments, pre-publication articles, etc. The PDF files produced from these formats are generally of much higher quality and smaller file size than if the same documents were scanned.
Please note: Posting unpublished documents on electronic reserve requires the written permission of the author(s).
To send e-reserve files to the appropriate staff, please follow these steps:
- When filling out the Electronic Reserve Request Form, choose the option (in the Contact Information box) to receive a copy of your request via email.
- After you receive the request, open it and use "Reply All" to start a new message.
- Attach the files to the message and send.
- Please send files in batches of no more than four files per email.
- Please use descriptive file names that can be readily matched with the request form citations.