Skip to content
Penn State University Libraries

Department of Commerce Digitization Repository Project

Bureau of Public Roads (1949-1966)

The Bureau of Public Roads (GS 3) was transferred from the General Services Administration to the Department of Commerce by Reorganization Plan No.7 1949. Effective August 20, 1949. Pursuant to Public Law 89-670 on October 15, 1966 the Bureau was made a component of the Department of Transportation (TD 2.100).

Class stem: C 37 - Bureau of Public Roads publications repository